Hello everyone, It has been a number of years since I have posted here and I just sifted through a number of comments and messages that I had missed because I rarely check this page. If you want to see my new work or contact me, please check out my latest endeavor Atlanta Jazz Notes and my personal website. Thanks! I appreciate your interest!
A blog by Matt MillerTune out: labels, genre, hype, money, preconceptions and Opt in: to interesting people, fresh sounds and compelling stories.
- New Contact Information
- Late Night With Leonard Bernstein
- Made In Georgia — Pastured Poultry
- Taylor Ho Bynum’s “Apparent Distance”
- Charlie Haden – The Complete Remastered Recordings on Black Saint & Soul Note
- Mrs. Griffin’s Barbecue Sauce: A Middle Georgia Tradition
- Saxophonist Bill McHenry’s “Ghosts of the Sun”
- Rubblebucket with JuBee & The Morning After and Baby Baby
- Macon Miracle Presentation – Podcast
- Joel Salatin Speaks in Middle Georgia
Join 6 other subscribers
Matt Miller on TwitterTweets by mattmiller523