I have been having a great time recording and producing these podcasts for the Macon-based website thelocal478.com/macon. Episode 2 features the great Macon-born, but now European-based, musician Jamal Jerome Thomas, and the Carrollton, GA-based band, Baby Baby. Thanks for listening!
A blog by Matt MillerTune out: labels, genre, hype, money, preconceptions and Opt in: to interesting people, fresh sounds and compelling stories.
- Late Night With Leonard Bernstein
- Made In Georgia — Pastured Poultry
- Taylor Ho Bynum’s “Apparent Distance”
- Charlie Haden – The Complete Remastered Recordings on Black Saint & Soul Note
- Mrs. Griffin’s Barbecue Sauce: A Middle Georgia Tradition
- Saxophonist Bill McHenry’s “Ghosts of the Sun”
- Rubblebucket with JuBee & The Morning After and Baby Baby
- Macon Miracle Presentation – Podcast
- Joel Salatin Speaks in Middle Georgia
- Guitarist Anders Nilsson’s “Night Guitar”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.