Still testing my podcasting abilities, but I thought I would test by uploading a couple tracks from a concert I recorded last month at The Jalopy Theater in Brooklyn featuring Up Up We Go!, a trio led by the postmodern crooner and multi-instrumentalist, Salvatore Geloso. Sorry about the audio quality. I recorded this on a voice recorder that was in my upturned bike helmet on the floor. All things considered, I think it sounds pretty good.
A blog by Matt MillerTune out: labels, genre, hype, money, preconceptions and Opt in: to interesting people, fresh sounds and compelling stories.
- Late Night With Leonard Bernstein
- Made In Georgia — Pastured Poultry
- Taylor Ho Bynum’s “Apparent Distance”
- Charlie Haden – The Complete Remastered Recordings on Black Saint & Soul Note
- Mrs. Griffin’s Barbecue Sauce: A Middle Georgia Tradition
- Saxophonist Bill McHenry’s “Ghosts of the Sun”
- Rubblebucket with JuBee & The Morning After and Baby Baby
- Macon Miracle Presentation – Podcast
- Joel Salatin Speaks in Middle Georgia
- Guitarist Anders Nilsson’s “Night Guitar”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.