I am very excited to have been given the opportunity to write the cover story for the current edition of All About Jazz-New York on Hermeto Pascoal. The paper hits the streets tomorrow! The edition is already on the AAJ-NY website, so I thought I would post the link here, in case you can’t pick up a hard copy. I will post the unedited and uncut version here very soon, but in the mean time, check it out here.
A blog by Matt MillerTune out: labels, genre, hype, money, preconceptions and Opt in: to interesting people, fresh sounds and compelling stories.
- New Contact Information
- Late Night With Leonard Bernstein
- Made In Georgia — Pastured Poultry
- Taylor Ho Bynum’s “Apparent Distance”
- Charlie Haden – The Complete Remastered Recordings on Black Saint & Soul Note
- Mrs. Griffin’s Barbecue Sauce: A Middle Georgia Tradition
- Saxophonist Bill McHenry’s “Ghosts of the Sun”
- Rubblebucket with JuBee & The Morning After and Baby Baby
- Macon Miracle Presentation – Podcast
- Joel Salatin Speaks in Middle Georgia
Join 6 other subscribers
Matt Miller on TwitterTweets by mattmiller523